Although April has just started, spring seems to have fully arrived in Vienna! The sun is shining most days and temperatures are getting warmer daily 🙂 Season changes usually inspire me to do a little switch up in my home decor. For spring, I like to add pops of color, bold pattern, and floral designs to make my space feel cheery, bright, and fresh!
- Rug. Anthropologie. €649
- Slipper Chair. Target. $152.99
- Headboard. Urban Outfitters. $329
- Pillow with fringe. Urban Outfitters. $49
- Duvet Cover. Urban Outfitters. $79- $99
- Drawer Pulls. Anthropologie. €11
- Block Print Toss Pillow. Target. $49.99-$59.99
- Black & White Cushion. Chairish. $200
Perhaps you’d like to spruce up your space, but in a less expensive/concrete way…I suggest thinking outside the home department and considering scarves. Don’t pack them away for next winter just yet! Scarves have many uses in home decor and can certainly add a pop of color or pattern without breaking the bank. They are also easily switched out when the mood strikes and therefore the perfect material for a spontaneous refresh. Check out this post with several scarf diys including a faux-reupholstery and instant headboard!
I hope this post put a little spring in your step xo, claire